Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Goals

It is amazing to me how much your life can change in a matter of minutes. One minute I was in love and about to get married. The next minute I have no fiance. Everything changed. The things I wanted for me, for us and our future changed. The first few days I was in denial. I couldn't believe that this was happening. My life was upside down. It has now been 33 days since we broke up. Everyday gets a little bit easier but also gets a little bit harder. It is honestly impossible for me to picture being with anyone else. We had such a connection. Did we have hard times? Of course. Did we push each others buttons? Who dosent? But we knew the little things to the point of we didnt even have to ask anymore. He knew things about me that no one knew. I felt complete with him. Spiritually neither one of us was where we needed to be. That can cause problems and it did. I have come to accept that we arent together. I have stopped trying to push it. If we are supposed to be together it will work out. If we arent I hope that he has a blessed life.
Through this past month I have learned to be happy with myself, I have grown spiritually and I know without God I would not have been able to get through this by myself. He has given me so much strength.
I have had to set new goals for myself. They were different when you were with someone.
My goals are for 1 year. October 6, 2011 I will come back and see what I have accomplished.
I have listed some of them below...I am sure I will add more.
1) Continue to grow spiritually
2) Cut and donate my hair to locks of love
3) Go back to school and have ATLEAST 12-16 credits by then.
4) Move into my own place
5) Learn to be happy being single
6) Work on my friendships
7) Lose 10lb and get into shape
8) Do a marathon...half run half walk atleast
9) Find a home church and get actively involved
10)Write a song

No comments:

Post a Comment