Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving?
9 times out of 10 I will be listening to KLTY our christian radio station in DFW.
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Nothing!! I love fall!! my least favorite thing about fall in TEXAS is it dosent get cool fast enough and the trees dont turn the colors I want plus I miss my apple cider donuts in NY : )
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
2 stories. white wrap around porch. the little triangle windows at the top. walk through kitchen. open living room. wood stairs. I could keep going.
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Umm no...
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Somtimes lol usually jeans just because they are stiff. I probably should wash them if you think about it lol

The red and blue text is in honor of the Texas Rangers! Sweep baby!!

3 comments:

  1. If I can't root for the Dodgers (and I refuse to root for the Giants!!!) I guess the Rangers are the next best thing! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I've been a Rangers fan since I was little, but after living in Tampa Bay for a while, I feel torn! I at least want the Rays to make it hard on em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you well in your new beginning.
    May God bless you Megan.

    Happy Friday! I enjoyed your FQF answers.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete